Monday, November 9, 2009

Cork Board Games of Life

So, in August I bought a huge cork board to hang on my wall. It was just 3 dollars at the PTA thrift shop in Carrboro, so I couldn't turn it down! I imagined papers, calendars, and pictures proudly displayed across the giant white gap on the long side of my room. Three months later, it is still sitting on the floor behind my chair with a solitary "I'm a senior, who the #@#! are you?" sticker push pinned to it. (Apparently neither push pins nor nails are strong enough to hold up the epicness that is my $3 cork board)

So, in a desperate attempt to organize my life this afternoon, I found a use for my prized board. Though it still sits on the ground , it now holds great purpose in its existence. It is now the home of my life goals for the year 2010 and other important check lists, with room for me to work through them over the coming months. Maybe this visual reminder will help me keep myself in line so that I can accomplish all that I want to before I graduate! Ahhh it is November! Time wizard....slow down!


To visually present most of the stuff going on in my head right now, here are each of my 7 checklists:


I am feeling much better now that I have that down....whew! I had a great weekend this weekend with Comfort Zone Camp, once again. My little was 7 years old, so it was quite an exhausting weekend filled with running, screaming, laughing, and way too many bodily fluids...

Catch up with me via e-mail or phone if you would like to hear more bc I'm heading out to Helping Horse! Hope you are all well! Hopefully talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment